Thursday, September 17, 2015

Introduction To The Blog

 Welcome to Peace,Love, and Rock music. This blog will talk about many different forms of rock music that I tend to have a passion for, ranging from a variety of artists. Whether it's the alternative vibes of The Red Hot Chili Peppers, or the musical styles of The Beatles,this blog will discuss my experiences in concerts,collecting records, extraordinary causes for singers, playing electric guitar, events,and how love of music has brought together many people world wide. It's so fascinating the many forms of rock there are and the stories the songs have to tell.  Many of my favorite artists were popular in the times of the 1990s such as Smash Mouth and in the 1960-1970 era like Fleetwood Mac. Opinions and the urge it seek love and peace in the world are often organized into these pieces of music hence the title of my blog.
    On my page you will find Alternative, Indie, Hard, and Classic rock. Folk or soft rock is also on this page. Artists such as Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Jack Johnson, Simon and Garfunkel, and Bob Dylan who have a softer tone or  inhabitants of Laurel Canyon at its cultural period, are also of my interest. On the other hand, I often listen to different sounding bands. (Pearl Jam, Joan Jett, The Who, Coldplay, Eddie Vedder... and so many more) I hope my page will be something interesting that inspires you to explore your musical taste and find how music is an amazing aspect of expression!

7 comments:

  1. Yes,because in music there is a story behind every song and great job on your first blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music can be a way to pour out your feelings, and many people now a days are stuck on hip hop or rap. It is very hard to find people who love rock. What are your thoughts on the band Fall Out Boy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall out boy! I haven't heard too much of them.. But what have heard is great. The pace of the song and the way it's written is pretty nice

      Delete
  3. I don't only like some rap but I also like this indie pop band. I am glad others are open to many varieties of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog, music really is way to express your emotions nice👍🏻.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock on, girl, in words and music! Love you and your blog and hope to hear you riff in person.

    ReplyDelete