Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Animals

   At this time I am currently into the artist "The Animals"'. This band was a rock band that started in the 1960s. They are very popular for their song, "House of The Rising Sun". The song can have many interpretations, but personally I believe the song is about ideas of a house of negativity or desperation for hope, as a representation of rarity and problems that are unsolved. The house is a representation of the impatience we all need to disregard, in order to overcome the challenges brought upon our shoulders throughout life. The need to be forgiven, and to be able to move on from the house of the rising hope to seek that hope. Other songs I admire by this group include "When I Was Young", "Spill the Wine", and my favorite "It's my Life", which was the first song I heard by this group."It's my Life'', can strongly connect to the social world,  because there are times people want to be so involved in impacting who you are, and society is constantly altering the "normal'' or ''cool''. Sometimes people would prefer questioning everything, and using positive influence to make them become who they want to be as a person, and accepting that being different is something that should be embraced. Regardless of society and it's impacts, we all live our own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment